Bachelor's Programme International Relations
Bachelor's Programme "International Relations" in English
HUMANITARY AND SOCIOECONOMIC PART
- Russian language
- Russian history
- Russian constitutional law
- Political theory and science
- World history
- General psychology
- World economy and international economic relations
- Foreign states constitutional law
- Science and research work basics
MATH AND NATURAL SCIENCES PART
- Math analysis and computer science basics
- Natural science
- Computer communications and technologies
- Second foreign language
- History of international relations before 1648
- Modern history of international relations
- Economic and political processes within CIS: applied situational analysis
- Theory of international relations
- Emergency management
- Theory and basics of diplomacy
- International conflicts theory basics
- Situation analysis of contemporary conflicts
- International and state security basics
- Applied situational analysis of security assurance basics
- International public law
- Introduction to International relations
- Cultural studies
- World religions
- International organizations
- System theoretic approach in international relations
- Foreign policy-making process
- Russia in world politics
- Negotiation basics
- Elective courses
The Faculty of International Relations together with the Faculty for International Students launch new Bachelor’s resident course in English which implies 4 years of full-time training in line with Russian Federal Standard of Higher Education in «International Relations».
This programme is committed to excellence in leadership, public policy and international relations education. For more than 20 years, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod (UNN) has been educating professionals who serve in diplomacy, politics, public, private and non-profit organizations.
Through rigorous political and history science research and hands-on experience, the UNN graduates and faculties stand up for human rights, strengthen markets, protect the environment, and cherish peace all over the world.
Our prospective students will find at UNN a powerful network of peers within which they can expand their knowledge, learn from one another, test new ideas, and remain at the cutting edge of research on foreign policy for years after their graduation.
The programme brings together most important approaches to understanding political world around us, refining analytical and practical skills useful for a whole range of future careers and activities. It is a degree designed for those who like to draw connections among political, economic and social phenomena worldwide. It offers fundamentally based education underpinned by analytical rigour.
Our innovative, multi-disciplinary curriculum is delivered by top-class faculty and prepares our students for the leadership challenges of tomorrow. With a global outlook at the heart of everything we do, the programme builds UNN’s outstanding strengths in international research.
The B.A. in International Relations is intended for foreign students wishing both to do graduate research afterwards, as well as for careers in practical fields – domestic politics and diplomacy, international business, and intelligence analysis – areas demanding profound analytical skills coupled with impeccable foreign languages fluency.
Duration: 4 years
The program starts September 2018
Tuition fees: 195 000 RUB per year