Conference "The handicapped - disabilities – becoming disabled"
7 month ago
September 27-28, 2018
Venue: Faculty of social sciences, Nizhny Novgorod state university named after N.I. Lobachevsky (Nizhny Novgorod, University lane, house 7).
Submitted articles will be published and placed in RISC e-base.
Travel and accommodation costs should be paid by foreign participants.
The conference will focus on the following issues:
1. The structure and dynamics of disabilities in modern Russia
2. Medical and social aspects of disabilities
3. Legal aspects of communication between the society and the handicapped.
4. The handicapped and civil society
5. Medical and social institutions for the handicapped
6. Rehabilitation practices for the handicapped
7. Becoming handicapped as a social problem
8. Problems of families with handicapped members
9. Life strategies of the handicapped
10. Inclusive learning
11. Economic aspects: pensions, finding jobs and employment
12. Master class: «Social construction of disabilities»
Chairpersons: Yarskaya V.N., Doctor of Philosophy, professor, Saratov state technical university named after Y.A.Gagarin, Yarskaya – Smirnova E.R., Doctor of Sociology, Professor, High School of Economics.
Contact phone numbers: (831) 433-83-49 Saralieva Zara Mikhailovna, Troitskaya Elena Ivanovna