Conference "Transformation of Human Potential in the Context of the Century"
in 3 weeks
Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod, the Russian Society of Sociologists and the Interregional Public Organization "Academy of Humanitarian Sciences" invite you to take part in the international theoretical and practical conference "Transformation of Human Potential in the Context of the Century" on September 14-15, 2017.
Conference materials will be published in a printed collection of papers and posted in electronic form in the RISC database. The conference will discuss the following issues:
- Historical context of transformation;
- Demographic situation;
- Ecological aspects;
- Social stratification; Social inequality;
- Spheres of society’s and man’s life;
- Economy, labor and labor relations;
- Social interaction;
- Politics and international relations;
- Culture and spiritual life.
- Social institutions (state, law, education, healthcare, family, army, church);
- Social policy;
- Civil society;
- Freedom and human rights;
- Category of human potential: theoretical and methodological approaches to the study;
- Empirical measurement;
- Human Development Index.