International Scientific and Practical Conference «HEALTH AS A RESOURCE: V2.0»
September, 26-27, 2019
Venue: Faculty of social sciences, Nizhny Novgorod state university named after N.I. Lobachevsky (Nizhny Novgorod, University lane, house 7).
Submitted articles will be published and placed in RISC e-base.
Travel and accommodation costs should be paid by participants.
The conference will focus on the following issues:
- 1. Population’s health: condition, trends, forecasts
- 2. Value attitudes towards health and healthy lifestyle
- 3. Self-assessment of health condition
- 4. Basis and models of health-saving behavior
- 5. Mental health and addictive behavior
- 6. Resources of personality, family, community
- 7. Self-protecting family function
- 8. Family as an ecosystem
- 9. Family as an object of assistance and a subject of self-help: the practice of treating and caring for sick family members
- 10. Health saving in the framework of regional family, demographic, educational and youth policies
- 11. Legal framework for provision of medical services
- 12. Innovative forms of habilitation and rehabilitation