"The transformation of human potential in the context of the century"
Faculty of social sciences, Nizhny Novgorod state university named after N.I. Lobachevsky (Nizhny Novgorod, University lane., house 7).
Submitted articles will be published and placed in RISC e-base.
Travel and accommodation costs are paid by foreign participants.
We invite papers in the following areas:
1. The historical context of the transformation;
2. The demographic situation;
3. Environmental aspects;
4. Social stratification; social inequality;
5. Social and human activities:
• Economy; labor and employment relations;
• Social interaction;
• Policy and international relations;
• Culture and spiritual life.
6. Social institutions (government, law; education; healthcare; family; army; church);
7. Social policy;
8. Civil society; freedom and human rights;
9. Category of human potential: theoretical and methodological approaches to it, empirical measurement;
10. Human development index.
Contact phone numbers: (831) 433-83-49 Saralieva Zara Mikhailovna
Troitskaya Elena Ivanovna
Requirements for abstracts: MS Word, page format – A-4, size 14, Times New Roman font, all margins – 2.0 cm, interval 1.5 cm. Total length is up to 5 pages. Submitted abstracts which do not meet the length requirement will be shortened by the committee.
In the text references should be given in square brackets (e.g. , [1-5, 9]). They are given in the order as they appear in the text.
"Bold" font and underline should not be used, italics are possible.
The name of the article (in bold), the author’s initials and surname (in bold), the name of the institution, organization (in bold), abstract and key words in Russian and English.
Abstract should be no longer than 50 words; it is separated by blank lines; alignment – in width; single spaced; here and further in the text indentation – 1.25 cm.
Keywords: words and phrases – no more than 10.
The committee reserves the right to select submitted papers.