Joint international projects
- Regional Centre for International Research and Technological Co-operation
- Russian-French University
- Russian-Italian University
In accordance with the Mission Statement of the University, its integration in the international educational space and the development of educational export are among its top priorities.
In the framework of consortia with European universities, UNN has implemented and is in the course of implementation of a number of international projects:
- Tempus-Tacis joint European projects supported by the European Commission
- Joint European Project «Introduction of Entrepreneurship Education in RF (EERF)» (JEP-27036-2006)
- Joint European Project «Formation continue (de base et approfondie) dans le domaine des droits de l'homme et du droit international penal a l'Universite d'Etat Lobatchevski de Nijni Novgorod au profit des professionnels du droit et creation d'un etablissement mixte paritaire pour le developpement de ces cycles de formation » (JEP-27043-2006).
- Joint European Project University knowledge transfer for sustainable development (UM_JEP-26017-2005).
- Joint European Project «Project-oriented methods of learning in Russian universities» (SCM_T023B05-2005)
- Joint European Project «Achieving Bologna through Total Quality Management» (UM_JEP-24069-2003)
- Joint European Project «Formation des Facultes de Droit de Nijni Novgorod et de Saransk au processus de Bologne » (CD_JEP-25146-2004)
- Joint European Project «Analytical master for improved economic expertise» (CD_JEP-23229-2002)
- Joint European Project «Becoming an entrepreneurial university» (UM_JEP-22240-2001)
- Joint European Project «VOLGADOC» (Postgraduate education in the field of European law) (М_JEP - 22196-2001)
- Joint European Project «Democratic mechanism for agricultural development» (IB_JEP-21100-2000)
- Joint European Project «Statistics for regional needs: Structures and programs» (T_JEP-10767-1999)
- Joint European Project «Mobility and mutual recognition of curricula in the field of financial education» (M_JEP-10461-98)
- Joint European Project «A.G.I.R.R. Amsterdam-Grenoble-International Relations with Russia» (Т_JEP - 10325-1997)
- Joint European Project «Public economics» (T_JEP-08536-94)
- Joint European Project «Modernising Russian social work education and teaching» (145544-TEMPUS-1-2008-1-UK-TEMPUS-JPCR)
- Joint European Project «Postgraduate training network in Biotechnology of Neurosciences» (1593l3-TEMPUS-1-2009-1-FI-TEMPUS-JPCR)
- Joint European Project «TUNING RUSSIA» (511135-TEMPUS-1-2010-1-ES-TEMPUS-JPCR)
- ERANET-MUNDUS: Euro-Russian Academic Network-Mundus “Partnership with Higher Education Institutions of Third Countries and Mobility Scholarships”
- “International Masters in Russian, Central and Eastern Europe Studies”
- Erasmus Mundus Action 2 – Aurora: Towards Modern and Innovative Higher Education
Projects within the framework of UNN’s participation in the Bologna process:
- «Monitoring the participation of higher educational institutions in the Bologna process within the framework of the Federal target program of the development of education» (2005, 2006)
- «Network interaction of higher education institutions in the main areas of the Bologna process on the basis of ICT» within the framework of the Federal target program «Development of the integrated educational information environment (2001-2005)» (2005).
- «Completion of the models for multistage structure of higher professional education compatible with the European system of higher education (according to the Bologna Declaration)» (2004).
Projects in the sphere of development of infrastructure and support of UNN’s participation in Framework Programs of the European Commission:
- Project IDEALIST - EAST (977122) of INCO-COPERNICUS program, FP4 «Information Dissemination and European Awareness Launch for the IST Programme in Eastern Europe and Newly Independent States of the former Soviet Union».
- Project ENRIN (29591) of ESPRIT program, FP4 «Setting up a network of regional information nodes for IT-RTD in Russia».
- Project ADMIRE-P "A Dense Multilevel Network for ICT Research Co-operation between the European Union and the Volga Federal District" (2005-2006), the Sixth Framework Program of the European commission
- Project ADMIRE-P (№IST-2001-35449) of IST program, FP5 «Setting up a multilevel network for the development of scientific and technological cooperation in the field of information and communication technologies between the European Union and the Volga Federal District » (2002-2005), the Fifth Framework Program of the European commission.
- «Setting up the Analytical Centre for supporting strategic management in UNN » within the framework of the pilot project of the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX) under the Program of support of university management financed by Carnegie Corporation (New York, USA) (2005)
- Development of small and medium business in the regions of Russia
- The proposal for expanding cooperation between European and Russian industry by means of regional information centres
- Modernization of the food industries by means of mutual transfer of technologies between the EU, Lithuania and Russia
- Development of a system of professional training of the top skills for financial and administrative activity on the basis of use of new information technologies
- Methodological and organizational innovations for the improvement of educational quality in the field of social and economic disciplines (sociology, economy) in the Nizhni Novgorod region
- International projects implemented at the UNN Faculty of Law