Summer School "Russia goes global : International Relations Trends & Challenges"
What is Russia’s place in a changing world? A new "evil empire" or a resurgent superpower?
Welcome to the UNN Summer School «Russia Goes Global: International Relations Trends & Challenges» to gain new insights
We offer a variety of interesting topics for discussion:
- the history of Russian foreign policy and the “Russian idea”;
- strengths and weaknesses of Russian diplomacy;
- regional aspects (USA, EU, CIS, Middle East, APR, Latin America, Africa) of Russia's foreign policy in a multipolar world;
- protection of national interests in the climate of instability, pressure and sanctions - from military-political confrontation to "soft power".
Our exclusive program features:
- the most pressing topics of world politics and international relations viewed from the Russian perspective;
- lectures taught by prominent scientists, politicians, diplomats and government representatives;
- business games, debates, BRICS model;
- visits to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, the State Duma, authorities;
- an exciting cultural and excursion program, acquaintance with the Russian language, history and culture.
July 8th – August 4th, 2019
45 000 rubles (585 euro)*:
*Payment is effected in rubles at the rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
May 21, 2019
You will receive a certificate indicating the number of credits (ECTS) at the end of the course.
See you this summer!