Quota of the Russian Government
The Russian Ministry of Science & Higher Education announces the State Scholarship Open Contest for talented overseas applicants willing to study in Russia in the academic year 2023/2024 within the quota of the Russian Government. The scholarship covers 100% of tuition fee (including the cost of the Pre-University Programme, if necessary for better mastery of Russian language as medium of instruction), discounted accommodation fee, and monthly bursary for awardees.
In the upcoming academic year Lobachevsky University will enroll more than 190 worldwide scholarship awardees to the Main Campus in Nizhny Novgorod, and 10 scholarship recipients to its Arzamas Campus.
To win a national scholarship Lobachevsky University welcomes you to apply to:
- DEGREE PROGRAMMES TAUGHT IN RUSSIAN (the required proficiency in written & oral academic Russian should be at B2 / upper-intermediate level or higher).
- DEGREE PROGRAMMES TAUGHT IN ENGLISH (the required proficiency in written & oral academic English should be at B2 / upper-intermediate level or higher)
- SHORT-TERM STUDY PROGRAMMES in Russian or in English language (learning traineeship / semester abroad course with a period of 1-10 months).
- UNN INTERNATIONAL SUMMER & WINTER SCHOOLS:
- · International Summer School «Russian Summer» (10-31 July 2023).
- · International Summer / Winter School «Russia Goes Global: Modern International Relations Trends & Challenges» (English medium; Summer School: 10-31 July 2023; Winter School: 13-26 February 2023).
- · International Summer School «At the Crossroads of Empires» (English medium; 10-31 July 2022).
- · International Winter School «Business & Society in Russia» (English medium; 12-28 February 2023).
The free online registration will be opened soon on the link.