Please, prepare the following documents to complete your online application for the scholarship (to be uploaded into your personal portfolio at https://education-in-russia.com). Each of the item documents is to be saved separately as pdf-file, optimal size – no more than 3 MB.
Application deadlines for 2022/ 2023 study year are from September 1 to November 1.
- 1. Scanned copy of your international passport and its certified translation into Russian (all the pages containing the information necessary for the processing of an invitation must be clear and legible, the passport should expire not less than 2 years from the date of prospective arrival for study).
- 2. Scanned copy of your official documents on previous education with all academic transcripts and their certified translation into Russian. If you are still in the process to complete your studies in the current academic year, please provide an official transcript with recent academic results and its certified translation into Russian. Prior to translate the final educational documents we kindly recommend to legalise them in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation (here you may check the necessary type of legalisation by country).
We advise to upload a full portfolio, as some of these documents could be requested by the Scholarship Contest Board from you at any time.
- 1. Document, which confirms your proficiency in Russian language (only for those who are applying directly to the 1st year of Russian-taught degree programmes; e.g. Pre-University Programme certificate, Russian Language Course certificate or TORFL certificate; the expected proficiency in Russian should be TORFL-1/B2/upper intermediate or higher).
- 2. Scanned copy of the applicant`s medical certificate confirming that the applicant has medical conditions preventing him/her from being able to study issued by the official healthcare organization of the applicant’s country of residence, with its certified translation into Russian.
- 3. Scanned copy of a certificate containing the results of HIV and AIDS screening tests, issued by the official healthcare organization of the applicant’s country of residence, with its translation into Russian.
- 4. For Ph.D. applicants only - brief syllabus of your prospective Ph.D. thesis (1-2 pages) & list of scientific publications.
- 5. Scanned copies of documents confirming your achievements in different fields (letters of recommendation from the hosting university, awards, contests, competitions, Olympiads, publications, volunteering, art, sport or social activities, etc.).