Quota of the Russian Government
The Russian Ministry of Science & Higher Education announces the State Scholarship Open Contest for talented overseas applicants willing to study in Russia in the academic year 2021/2022 within the quota of the Russian Government. The scholarship covers 100% of tuition fee and a part of accommodation fee, monthly bursary for awardees.
Lobachevsky University will enroll more than 130 worldwide scholarship awardees to the Main Campus in Nizhny Novgorod, and 5 scholarship recipients to its Arzamas Campus.
To win a national scholarship Lobachevsky University welcomes you to apply to:
- DEGREE PROGRAMMES TAUGHT IN ENGLISH (the required proficiency in English should be at B2| upper-intermediate level or higher):
- Bachelor (study duration - 4 years): 02.03.02 «Fundamental Informatics & Information Technologies», 38.03.01 «Economics» or 41.03.05 «International Relations».
- Specialist (study duration - 6 years): 31.05.01 «General Medicine».
- Master (study duration - 2 years): 09.04.04 «Software Engineering», 38.04.02 «Management», 39.04.01 «Sociology» and 41.04.05 «International Relations».
- Ph.D. (4 years): 09.06.01 Informatics & Computer Technique (programme «Mathematical Modelling and Supercomputing Technologies»).
- SHORT-TERM STUDY PROGRAMMES in Russian or in English language (learning internship / semester abroad course with a period of 1-10 months).
- International Summer School«Russian Summer» (12-30 July 2021).
- International Summer or Winter School, English medium «Russia Goes Global: Modern International Relations Trends & Challenges» (Summer School: 12-30 July 2021; Winter School: 31 January-14 February 2022).
- International Summer School, English medium «International Journalism» (12-30 July 2021).
- International Winter School, English medium «Business & Society in Russia» (31 January-14 February 2022).
The free online registration is open on the website