OPEN DOORS international olympiad
Russian Scholarship Project
Association "Global Universities"
WIN AND ENTER A MASTER'S OR PH.D. PROGRAMME FOR FREE!
Dear participants in the Open Doors International Olympiad!
As a member of the "Global Universities" Association, Lobachevsky University (UNN) welcomes you to join the cohort of Master or Ph.D. students on privileged terms and to get your chance for early admission to a tuition-free Master or Ph.D. programme at one of the leading universities in Russia!
What's in it for you?
The Olympiad winners will be enrolled to the Master's or Ph.D. programmes at one of the leading Russian universities without entrance examinations and completely free of charge (Russian Government finances 100% of the tuition fee, including the cost of the pre-university Foundation course, if necessary for better mastery of Russian language).
The Olympiad awardees will benefit:
- Olympiad Awardee Certificate, which gives 25 extra points when applying to get a scholarship under the quota of the Russian Government (the certificate is to be uploaded to your portfolio at education-in-russia.com);
- Lobachevsky University letter of support, which gives 15 extra points when applying to get a scholarship under the quota of the Russian Government (if Lobachevsky University is the first university by priority in your application form; the letter of support to be uploaded to your portfolio at education-in-russia.com);
- 20% discount to the 1ST year tuition fee of the chosen Master`s or Ph.D. Programme & 100% discount to the 1ST year on-campus accommodation (when applying for studies on a fee-paid basis).
Who can participate?
Foreign citizens, stateless people or Russian compatriots with a relevant university background (including prospective alumni 2022) are eligible to take part in:
- Master track – Bachelor, Specialist or Master degree background is required.
- Ph.D. track – Specialist or Master degree background is required.
In what languages will the Olympiads be conducted?
Olympiads will be conducted in Russian or in English languages (on participant`s choice).
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE OLYMPIAD PARTICIPATION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT LOBACHEVSKY UNIVERSITY
Olympiad coordinator at Lobachevsky University:
Head, International Cooperation Office
603022, Russia, Nizhny Novgorod,
Gagarin avenue, 23, building 2, office 303-а
tel.: +7 831 462 35 57
mob.: +7 903 043 25 26