Nizhni Novgorod hosts the 14th international conference " РаСТ -2017"
11 September 2017
From September 4 to September 8, 2017, the 14th International Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT-2017) was held in Nizhni Novgorod. The conference was organized jointly by the Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics of the RAS Siberian Branch, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod, Novosibirsk State University and Novosibirsk Technical University with the support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, the Russian Academy of Sciences, RSK Technologies Company and Springer.
The main topics of the conference included:
- Technological aspects of the application of parallel computer systems
- Languages and systems for high-level parallel programming
- Methods and tools for parallel solution of large-scale tasks
- Languages, environments and software tools supporting parallel processing
- Operating systems, planning, distribution and workload balancing
- General architectural concepts
- Cellular machines
- Tools for performance measurement and analysis
- Development of parallel programs • Software for grid and cloud computing
- Scalable computation
- Fragmentation and aggregation of algorithms and programs
- Building and reusing programs
- High-level languages programming
- Distributed systems and application algorithms
The conference was attended by more than 70 representatives of research and educational organizations and industry. Participants have prepared more than 50 reports and papers, which are published by Springer in its special issue of Lecture Notes and Computer Science. By the decision of the program committee, the best papers have been marked by special certificates and prizes from Springer.