Results of the Monitoring of the European Commission Projects
Lobachevsky University received the official results of the institutional monitoring of the implementation of Tempus IV and Erasmus+ projects. The monitoring was conducted on April 26, 2017 by the committee of the National Erasmus+ Office in Russia - Anna Muravyeva, Deputy Director, and Natalia Aksenova, administrator. They received a report containing extensive information about five Tempus IV projects implemented at Lobachevsky University from 2008 to 2017 and one Erasmus+ project launched in 2015 to be implemented until 2018. The results of the monitoring are to be presented to the European Commission.
As a result of the monitoring, Lobachevsky University’s projects received a positive evaluation due to
- The positive influence on the methodology of teaching and learning at UNN with focusing on students.
- Modernization and elaboration of new educational programmes using the experience of leading foreign universities.
- Involving many people and commercializing the results.
- Increasing the quality of the educational programs and enhancing their competitiveness at the international level.
- Signing a lot of cooperation agreements with European universities, which is aimed at enhancing internationalization and research.
- Improving cooperation between UNN and employers, Russian and foreign universities.
Lobachevsky University administration providing organizational and financial support to the project teams played a very important role in internationalization and cooperation, which was noted by the monitoring committee. At the end of the monitoring the committee also suggested what should be done to improve the implementation of international educational projects.
The projects presented for the monitoring:
- Developing Intra- and Entrepreneurial Competences through entrepreneurship Education and Start-up Consultancy (BUSEEG) (544202-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-AT-TEMPUS-JPHES)
- Independent Quality Assurance model for degree programmes in Russia (IQA) (530838-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-RU-TEMPUS-SMGR)
- Tuning Russia (511135-TEMPUS-1-2010-1-ES-TEMPUS-JPCR)
- European Neighbourhood Policy Law and Good Governance (EUNEG) (530391-TEMPUS1-2012-1-SI-TEMPUS-JPCR)
- Modern Educational Technologies for Math Curricula in Engineering Education of Russia (META-MATH) (543851-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR)
- Adaptive Learning Environment For Competence In Economic And Societal Impacts of Local Weather, Air Quality and Climate (ECOIMPACT) (561975-EPP-1-2015-1-FI-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP).